Version: 9.3.0-181001 (Paid)
Updated on: October 11 , 2018
Requires Android: 4.3 and up
Developer: Shazam Entertainment Limited
Shazam is one of the world’s most popular apps, used by hundreds of millions of people each month to instantly identify music that’s playing and see what others are discovering. All for free.
And that’s just the beginning: One-tap access to video clips, song lyrics, related tracks and streaming services, where you can listen to your Shazams in full or buy them.
Top artists like Adele, Kendrick Lamar, Demi Lovato, are using Shazam to find new music, and you can follow them to share in the thrill of discovery.
Shazam Encore Latest Version
- Identify music with one tap
- Turn on Auto Shazam to automatically identify music that’s playing
- Simply log in to sync all your Shazams across all devices
- Shazam Offline: Identify music even when you’re not connected!*
- Sing along to songs with real-time music lyrics, or watch their YouTube videos
- Follow your favorite artists to see what they’re Shazaming
- Preview songs and add them to Spotify playlists
- Launch Pandora radio based on artists you Shazam
- Buy your Shazamed songs in Google Play Music with just one tap
- Stay in the loop with Shazam’s real-time charts
- Check out recommended tracks to find new music
- Find out what’s popular locally and around the world in the Explore tap
- Ask the Google app to Shazam for you! Just say, “Ok Google, Shazam this song”
- Quick links to Google Play and Amazon stores
- CONNECT & SHARE
- See what your friends are Shazaming when you connect your Facebook account
- Share your discoveries through Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Pinterest, Google+ and more…
MORE THAN MEETS THE EAR
- Shazam for TV! Use Shazam to identify television by tapping the same blue button
- Shazam visual recognition: Tap the camera icon to Shazam posters, magazines, books and so much more! Use it anywhere where you see the Shazam camera logo
- Visual recognition also works as a QR code reader
- Find your past Shazams in Google Now
- Launch Shazam on your Android Wear smartwatch to see the artist and song appear
– You’ll find your most recent Shazams highlighted at the top with the option to preview or open the songs in your favourite streaming app. If you’d like to see all your Shazams in a list, scroll down on the page and tap ‘SEE ALL’.
– Are you connected to Spotify? Long press on a row within that list and you’ll be able to select multiple tracks at the same time to add them to a Spotify playlist.
- Download the Shazam Encore APK file from the link given above.
- Install the app on your android phone.
- Run Shazam and enjoy shazaming.
- Please don’t forget to Like us on Facebook.
Languages: ru, en
Android Wear app removed
Deeply optimized all graphics
Disconnected advertising and garbage services, hidden by the advertisement I found
The modification is untied from Google services
Statistics collection services are deactivated
Maps work, load
Ultra + Zipalign