Norton Security and Antivirus Premium
Updated on: June 13, 2018
Requires Android: Varies with device.
Norton Antivirus is the all-in-one mobile security and virus protection app for your smartphone or tablet. Download the latest version of Norton’s best antivirus solution for Android devices.
Norton Mobile Security & Antivirus protects you and your Android™ devices against threats such as malicious apps, theft or loss, and websites designed to steal your information and money. More importantly, Norton provides proactive virus protection against potentially risky apps that could leak your personal information and content, excessively use battery and data or have intrusive behavior. Norton’s mobile antivirus solution puts you in control of your mobile experience.
- SafeWeb filtering – Prevent fraudulent websites from accessing your personal information
- App Advisor powered by Norton™ Mobile Insight, automatically checks apps for potential privacy risks, high battery and data usage or intrusive behavior before download
- Android Antivirus: Scan and remove apps that have malware/viruses that can harm or slow your device. Powered by Norton Mobile Insight.
- SMS to remotely lock your lost or stolen phone
- Remotely lock your device to prevent data theft
- Choose to automatically lock your device after 10 failed unlock attempts
- Find your lost device on a map with remote locate
- Can instantly lock your phone if the SIM card is removed
- Designed for your Android™ smartphone or tablet
- Trigger a “scream” alarm to find your missing device
- Automatically saves your device’s location when the battery is low
- Sync contacts and restore or share them across your devices
- Control protection for all your mobile devices through one website
- And many more…
- Fixes a compatibility crash issue with Google Chrome v64.0.3282.123
- Performance enhancements
- Download the Norton Security Premium APK file from the link given above.
- Install the app on your android phone..
- Run Norton, get secured!
- Please don’t forget to Like us on Facebook.