Version: 3.9.7 build 39700
Updated on: March 14, 2018
Requires Android: 3.1 and up
Developer: Osis Feng
Greenify Donation Package APK help you identify and put the misbehaving apps into hibernation when you are not using them, to stop them from lagging your device and leeching the battery, in an unique way! They can do nothing without explicit launch by you or other apps, while still preserving full functionality when running in foreground, similar to iOS apps!
|Android Requirement||3.1 and up|
|Other Requirements||Rooted Device|
Greenify Pro APK features
- Boost mode (requires Xposed)
- Allow (most) system apps to be greenified in Greenify
- Allow GCM push message to wake hibernated apps (requires Xposed)
- Keep Notifications after Hibernation
- Wake-up Tracker (requires Xposed)
- Block App State Abuse. (requires Xposed)
- And more…
How to use Greenify Donate APK ?
1) Remove any previous version of Greenify and Donation Package first!!!
2) Install Greenify APK
3) Open Xposed Installer, select greenify inside modules tab, open framework tab then press install/update & reboot.
3.9.7 – Fixed “Postpone Hibernate” and “Hibernate” actions for Android 7+ shortcuts
Suppress the use of hidden synchronous waking applications (such as Weibo, UC browser) when sleeping.
“Ignore background purity” Now the application of “Background Cleanup” is also in effect, and will not interfere with the “Ignore the running state” effect.
Correct the status of “clean background” status accuracy.
Fixed Xposed feature “keep notification message” compatibility issues with Android 8.x.
Correct non-ROOT auto-sleep option status consistency issues.
Fixed the issue of “Off screen and hibernate” shortcuts that do not work because they did not request permission to close the screen.
Improve non-ROOT mode automatically sleep at the beginning of the occasional stuck problem.