Version: 4.1 Build 41000
Updated on: July 06, 2018
Requires Android: 3.1 and up
Developer: Osis Feng
Greenify Donation Package APK help you identify and put the misbehaving apps into hibernation when you are not using them, to stop them from lagging your device and leeching the battery, in an unique way! They can do nothing without explicit launch by you or other apps, while still preserving full functionality when running in foreground, similar to iOS apps!
|Last updated||1 week ago|
|Android Requirement||3.1 and up|
|Other Requirements||Rooted Device|
Greenify Pro APK features
- Boost mode (requires Xposed)
- Allow (most) system apps to be greenified in Greenify
- Allow GCM push message to wake hibernated apps (requires Xposed)
- Keep Notifications after Hibernation
- Wake-up Tracker (requires Xposed)
- Block App State Abuse. (requires Xposed)
- And more…
How to use Greenify Donate APK ?
1) Remove any previous version of Greenify and Donation Package first!!!
2) Install Greenify APK
3) Open Xposed Installer, select greenify inside modules tab, open framework tab then press install/update & reboot.
Supports normal and shallow sleep modes for applications in Island. (Light sleep needs to be upgraded to the next version by Island)
Supports launching applications within Island directly from the app list. (Applications that start Deep Sleep need to be upgraded to the next version by Island)
The new Application Settings (External) action invokes the Google Play Marketplace or other tripartite tools for setting up the app (more three-way tools will be supported soon).
The button layout of the app action bar will be dynamically adjusted based on preferences.
Improve compatibility with Android P preview. (Some functions need to be upgraded to DP3 by P)
Optimize the performance of background services.
Normal (Donated APKs):
Download Greenify Donate 4.1.0 build 41000 / Mirror (error, check back after a while)
MOD Lite APKs: