Updated on: March 27, 2017
Size: 4.78MB + 191MB
Requires Android: 4.0 and up
Developer: Klei Entertainment
Don’t Starve Pocket Edition extraordinary and unique game in the style of the studio Klei intellectual games for Android that as always we decided for the first time to attend the games you lovers of special introduce Android! In this game you play the role of a scientist named Wilson suddenly entered a world that is magical and wild! To escape the world around him and the creatures in it must penetrate their equipment and find a way to escape! Wilson must try to save more than a hundred days and a variety of tools to work! In each stage you will see different creatures that need them to survive, to kind of use! Each step is a calculated expression levels of the game will be in the form of day, on any day of the discoveries will not be repetitive and boring face! No instruction or training will be provided and to discover new secrets should try for hours!
Optimized for Touch: New intuitive touch interface lets you explore, fight, craft and manage inventory with ease.
Uncompromising Survival & World Exploration: No instructions. No help. No hand holding. Start with nothing and craft, hunt, research, farm and fight to survive.
Dark and Whimsical Visuals: 2D characters and odd creatures inhabiting a unique 3D world.
Randomly Generated New Worlds: Want a new map? No problem! At any time you can generate a new living and breathing world that hates you and wants you to die.
Added native compatibility for x86 devices
- First download the Don’t Starve game (apk) from the link given above.
- Install the game on your android phone.
- Don’t run the game.
- Now download the DATA/OBB file of the Game from the link given above, It’s a ZIP file.
- Now all you have to do is EXTRACT the ZIP (i.e. data) file in any folder of your phone’s memory.
- After extracting you will find a FOLDER named ‘com.kleientertainment.doNotStarvePocket‘
- Next and final step is – COPY and PASTE the folder ‘com.kleientertainment.doNotStarvePocket’ to the following folder/path respectively – Internal Memory>Android>OBB.
- Done, Now you can launch Don’t Starve game and enjoy playing/making.
- Like us on Facebook.
- Happy to share 🙂