Supercell has soft-launched its latest mobile game Brawl Stars on the Canada App Store. There is no news about when they will launch Brawl Stars Android version on Play Store. Don’t worry. We’ll keep an eye on the game for you.
Once again the Clash of Clans and Clash Royale developer ‘Supercell’ has finally introduced a new game called ‘Brawl Stars’ which is only available in Canada on IOS. Brawl Stars is a multiplayer combat action game where you can play together with your friends and shoot or attack them in order to win the fight. The developer has not yet officially launch the Game on android market , its still coming soon and probably be available nearly a week but they have soft launched the extended tournament on youtube where the developer team itself playing the Brawl Star Game.
Heist mode is where you have to save from the other team or be the one to protect yourself from the attackers. The last one is Showdown mode where all the 10 players put into a slowly shrinking arena and your goal will be the last one standing to win the game.
Round up your friends and get ready for an epic multiplayer slugfest! Unlock a variety of rowdy game modes and dozens of rough and tumble characters with punishing SUPER abilities. Shoot ’em up, blow ’em up, punch ’em out and win the fight in four different game modes:
– Bounty: Collect stars for your team by eliminating opponents, but be careful not to let them pick you off. The team with the most stars at the end of the match wins!
– Smash & Grab: Collect Crystals from the center of the map, while fighting the opposing team. The first team to collect 10 crystals and hold onto them wins.
– Heist: the safe protected by the opposing team, or defend your valuables from would-be safe. You have a couple of minutes to determine who leaves with the loot!
– Showdown: The rowdiest rumble! 10 players are dropped into a slowly shrinking arena. Can you be the last Brawler standing?
|Game Name||Brawl Stars|
|Android Requirement||4.0 and up|
|Size||100MB - 200MB|
– Unlock new, powerful Brawlers – each with a signature attack and a SUPER ability!
– Four unique game modes to unlock and play
– Battle solo or with friends
– Climb to the top of the leaderboards in regional and local rankings.
– A fast-paced multiplayer shooter is finally here on mobile.
– Form a Band of Brawlers with fellow players to share tips and battle together
– Upgrade your favorite Brawlers for that critical edge.
– Customize your Brawlers with unlockable skins.
What’s New ?
The Game is in Beta Release yet !
(The releasing game may or may not need to download OBB file)
- Download the Brawl Stars APK file from the link given above. (coming soon)
- Install the game on your android phone. [Don’t run/open the game]
- Download the Brawl Stars OBB file (.ZIP file)from the link given above.
- Extract the .ZIP file in any folder of your phone’s memory.
- Copy/Cut and Paste the extracted folder ‘com.supercell.brawlstars’ to the following path respectively
INTERNAL MEMORY > ANDROID > OBB
- Launch Brawl Stars and enjoy playing.
About Release Date
- We haven’t received any confirmation yet that about when Supercell will release Brawl Stars on Android!
- The only thing we can do is to wait for the announcement of release dates of the game.
- SOFDL has an eye on updates, news, Supercell’s Tweets, Reddit’s Post & dates; so that we’ll publish it here as soon as we get the APK file.
- Please do not judge, and post third party links in the comment section; that user’s IP may get locked out for using SOFDL.
Supercell has not yet released the game for Android OS, please don’t get fooled by some websites/ links; some include –